maanantai 26. lokakuuta 2015

Earring creations

I have been creating a line of earrings and this is some of the process. These are animals and there are aughtum leaves. I use only the best materials. Porcelain, silver and glass. Every item is hand formed and painted and therefore one of a kind. I'm not so happy that from the final glazing only about 40% of the animals are good to use. For some reason some of them get all blurred and unclear. I hope some other glazing will not do so. So this is process, not the final product. Hardest of all I find the packaging because I don't want it to take away from the art itself but as the packaging is the presentation of itself, I agnowlage that it has to be on the spot.



Just before glazing

Femail earrings. I love.

These are glazed and some of them are smudged.

I absolutely adore these leaves.


Ush, the picture is sideways but anyway you get the image. The red pair was bought by an italian girl with great taste obviously.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

data-pin-hover="true"