sunnuntai 6. joulukuuta 2015

Back in the days of school in the Netherlands / Kouluaikoinani Hollannissa


I find my self being a little frustrated about my work as ceramic artist. I feel like I need to make something people actually want instead of "investigations into forms and entities of material" because I know that I want to make this for a living, but I am finding it kind of hard to believe in my self and staying in that creative mode. 

So I look back at the things I made with only some but not significant purpose and they make me smile.



This is some kind of map

This is a crappy looking jar that I loved and worked hard to make. It was not easy I can tell you.

And thease were some plugs a some kind of mug and a hoop just because...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

data-pin-hover="true"